Chrystofer Benson is highly respected in the professional beauty industry for his exceptional creative vision, communication skills, and technical talent that clearly defines him as an industry leader, a MATRIX Artistic Director, and Global Design Team Member. He has also launched his own brand of products and education.
Creative, Visionary, and Passionate… are a few of the words used to describe Chrystofer Benson. Working and educating globally, he is driven by his unparalleled creative energy to break down barriers and leave his mark and legacy on this world.
As an avid competitor, he has many International titles in cutting, coloring, and styling from earlier in his career, 14 North American Hair Awards (NAHA) Finals as well the following highlights:
- 2016 – NAHA – Hair Colorist of the Year – Winner
- 2014 – Hot Magazine – Honored as their 2014 Most Liked Stylist on Facebook
- 2014 – NAHA – Hair Colorist of the Year – Winner
- 2014 – NAHA – Master Hairstylist of the Year – People’s Choice – Winner
- 2014 – America’s Beauty Show – Leo Passage Gold Trophy – Overall Winner
- 2014 – BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine USA Rankings – #3 Educator, #4 Platform Artist, #9 Colorist
- 2013 – Hot Magazine – Honored as a Top 12 Living Legend
- 2013 – America’s Beauty Show – Leo Passage Gold Trophy – Overall Winner
- 2013 – America’s Beauty Show – COLORAMERICA – Colorist of the Year – Winner
- 2013 – America’s Beauty Show – Texture Champion – Winner
- 2013 – America’s Beauty Show – Makeover Expert – Winner
- 2012 – BE! Beauty Entertainment Magazine – Honored with Beauty Maker Award for Platform Artistry
- 2011 – America’s Beauty Show – Urban Street Fashion – Winner
- 2010 – NAHA – Hair Colorist of the Year – Winner
In 2004, Benson was tapped by the industry leader L’Oreal to be the Creative Lead Trainer of Education for the MATRIX Global Academy in NYC which he led successfully for many years. MATRIX has since asked him to use his exceptional artistic vision as one of the beauty giant’s Artistic Directors leading the direction for MATRIX on Advertising and Consumer Campaigns, MATRIX NAHA – mentor, new product launches, trend collections, and training the educational standards. With his drive and vision, he is undeniably one of the most progressive hairstylists of our time, constantly touring with MATRIX. He delivers spellbinding Artistic Main Stage Performances, Technical Trainings; and when not traveling, he spends his time at his private creative studio preparing his next collections.
Chrystofer also has an impressive body of international photo work from collaborations with photographers creating stunning images that elevate hairdressings overall art form. From advertising, beauty, fashion, and editorial campaigns, his work has graced the covers and pages of publications of international magazines around the globe. He is continually growing and elevating his own art form and sharing his work at chrystoferbenson.com