CBC has a NO REFUND policy so pick your products carefully. We DO NOT accept returns. We will happily replace a product if something is wrong, or a manufacturer defect and/or under warranty.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns, cancellation or exchanges without prior notification and approval of an authorized CBC.com representative. If there is a problem with your order, please let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will correct the problem immediately.
We process online orders Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. We do not process online orders on weekends or holidays.
To receive full credit (less shipping), your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid to the location specified by CBC.com and include the Return Authorization Number marked on the shipping box.
All items must be NEW (not used), in original packaging, and with all accompanied paperwork.
Unauthorized returns will be refused.
Customer is responsible for the return’s shipping and insurance. If you return an item(s) and the shipper damages the shipment or the shipment is lost, then you and the shipper are responsible.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL unless there is a problem with the product itself. Some CBC.com products are a limited run and may never be produced again. Please make sure your order and sizing are correct before you complete your purchase.
We ship to all USA states as well as Canada and Mexico.
The following types of product are not accepted for return:
- Unsellable Product: Product that has been defaced or altered in any way may not be returned. This includes but is not limited to: price tags, stickers or other markings made with pen or marker.
- Discontinued Product: Discontinued product or product in discontinued packaging may not be returned.
- Seasonal Product: Product that is branded or packaged as seasonal/holiday may not be returned.
- Promotional, Prepack, Intro Kit, and Free Items: For an exchange or refund to be processed, these items must be returned with the merchandise with which they were ordered. Promotional and free items may not be returned by themselves.
- Shears, Combs, Brushes, and Make-up brushes,: All sales are final.
All electrical and battery-operated items being returned for any warranty claim (dryers, clippers, flat irons, curling irons, etc.) may be submitted within ninety (90) days of the invoice date on the packing slip or invoice for replacement of the defective product. Please contact Customer Care at email@example.com for more information. Please note: All claims for warranty on electrical items submitted over ninety (90) days from the invoice date must be sent directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement of defective product. We will stand behind all products we sell with regards to manufacturing defects in workmanship and material. Most products are limited to the manufacturer’s warranty. Some warranty issues will need to be addressed with the manufacturer. However, we will do everything in our power to take care of the problem. This does not include abuse of the product.
Our website reflects the most current pricing available in our database. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change prices caused by increased sourcing costs or mismarked items. Prices displayed are quoted in U.S. currency and are valid and effective only in the United States. Prices are subject to change at any time.